XXIV Międzynarodowe Targi STACJA PALIW 2018
Start: 09.05.2018 10:00
Koniec: 11.05.2018 14:00
12/14 Ignacego Prądzyńskiego
ul. Słomińskiego 19 lok. 521,
tel. 22 637 50 77
Fuel Market Forum
Forum „Liquid Fuels Market 2016”
The conference took place parallel to XXIII International Fair PETROL STATION 2016. The next edition will be held on 18 May 2017 in Warsaw.
Following topics were covered:
- State policy in the field of safety of Polish fuel market.
- Polish fuel and oil sector and the challenges of the global economy.
- „Gray Economy” – the key problem of the fuel industry.
- Polish tax system - the need for changes in the current legislation.
- Joint and several liability and trade concessions of liquid fuels in the faceof gray economy.
- Coordination of the inspection services and authorities to fight against the illegal fuel trade.
- Technical and legal conditions, surveillance and concessions for fuel infrastructure and logistic.
- Changes under the European Customs Code introduced from 1 May 2016.
- The functioning of the retail fuel market - margins, risks and prices.
- Development prospects of the fuel industry and its further progress, whether will be the Petroleum Act?
Among speakers were:
- Mieczyslaw Borowski, President of the UDT
- Andrzej Magryś, former head of the Statoil Poland- now AMS Consulting and Management
- PhD. Maciej Mitera from the Legislative Department of the Ministry of Justice
- Halina Pupacz, President, Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels
- Phd. and Associate Professor Konrad Raczkowski, former Deputy Minister of Finance, currently Director of the Institute of Economics Academy of Social Sciences
- Krzysztof Rutkowski, KDCP Advisory Office of Customs and Taxes Rutkowski&Witalis
- Krzysztof Starzec, Head of Fuels Department Circle K Poland (formerly Statoil Fuel & Retail)
- Maciej Szozda, Vice President and Director of Production and Trade of LOTOS Group
- att. Adam Toczyski, Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels
- Leszek Wieciech, President and CEO of the Polish Organization of Oil Industry and Trade
Full summary of the conference and discussion was published in June issue of the "Paliwa Płynne" magazine.
Galeria: Forum Dyskusyjne